If you’re a marketer in Cyprus, there’s a good chance you’re already running Google ads for your brand or business! You may be ready to explore working on your Google ads with an agency for a particular campaign or overall campaign improvements.
When you start working with a digital agency, you’ll need to grant them access to your Google Ad account. This process can seem daunting, but it's important to make sure that you have control over security and who can view the account.
Here’s a simple guide to how this can easily be done, hassle-free!
- There are two main ways to grant access adding a new user or approving a request for access.
- The first method involves logging into the account, clicking on "Tools," and selecting "Account access." From there, you can add a new user by clicking on the "+" sign button and entering their email address. It's important to consider the level of access you want to grant, such as "Read-only" or "Standard."
- The second method is approving a request for access. This is often used by digital marketing agencies and is a straightforward process. Once access is requested, you will simply need to click on the "accept invitation" button to grant access to the account.
With method b, you can provide access to another Master account without providing individual access to users. All you need to do is provide your 10-digit Customer ID for your agency to request access.
Based on our experience, this is the easiest method as you won’t have to deal with changing individual user access, removing or adding new/old team members and it gives you more control.
Now all you need to know is where to find your customer ID:
- Sign into your Google ads account
- Select the ‘Help’ icon
- You will be able to see your Customer ID at the bottom.
Overall, it's important to consider security when granting access to a Google Ads account. Avoid giving out the "Admin" level of access unless necessary for your campaign’s performance. Your agency will advise you on this accordingly.
If you’re ready to explore expanding your Google campaigns, book a free call with us!